Finance News – December 2018
Finance News – December 2018.
December 17th, 2018:
* Acadia company board replaces chairman & CEO Joey Jacobs with new CEO Debbie Osteen.
* Boeing company opens new China facility.
December 14th, 2018:
* TPG company and Intel company are in talks to sell security software company McAfee for ‘significantly’ higher than $4.2B to a private equity firm Thoma Bravo.
* Johnson & Johnson company goes down as new report suggests company knew about asbestos in baby powder.
December 11th, 2018:
* Samsung company may be working on a blockchain phone.
December 10th, 2018:
* Apple company has filed an appeal against iPhone sales ban in China.
* Google company will shutdown Google+ four months early due to second data leak.
* Amazon company launching their new AmazonBasics brand featuring toys for children.
* Apple company hit with sales ban in China on older iPhones.
December 6th, 2018:
* Lyft company announces draft registration for proposed IPO.
December 5th, 2018:
* Momenta company announces $150M stock offering.
December 4th, 2018:
* Alibaba company replaces Weidong You with Luyuan Fan as president of Youku.
December 3rd, 2018:
* Groupon company announces a distribution partnership with AMC Theatres.